Saturday, October 18, 2008

Denilson wants to replace Flamini

There has been a clean amount of conjectured speaking most the central midfield pairing and in particular the effect that the changes have prefabricated to Cesc`s game. I was interested to read an article in today`s match programme, in which Denilson gives his view on the role that he plays.

Apparently he is aware that he needs to work hard to develop the defensive lateral of the mettlesome with Wenger pinpointing marking as an area on which to concentrate.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello bro, I'm the owner of Arsenal SPOT. I can see you have already added my link to your blog and I have also wasted no time to ADD YOURS.

I have done so immediately. (At the "About" page on the site)

Hope your site grows to be great. Keep up your work bro!

Anonymous said...

Hi Brian. Yeah good luck with your new site but I've noticed those links at the side of your page are the same as mine. Exactly the same. Especially as I'm the only one who has Tim Vickery Blog and Guilleme Balague at the side. Oh well business is business but I'd like to know why you decided to do the same. Thanks

Wrighty7 said...

The links up mate.

Good luck with the blog.